Dover Services, Inc. was founded by Daniel W. Roney in April 2007 to provide third party logistics for the movement of freight by surface transportation.
Mr. Roney has provided truck transportation service to customers since 1976, and offers his years of experience to solve shippers’ unique challenges to delivering their products to customers in North America.
Mr. Roney is the third generation in the freight-transportation industry – his father, Walter A. Roney, was President of Truck Transport Co. and Roadway Transit and Truck in Detroit, and his grandfather, Arthur A. Roney, started his own trucking company in the 1920’s.
Dover Services, Inc. is committed to providing high quality service in the realm of third party logistics for customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our commitment to high standards is embodied in our mission statement, “The First Quality of Greatness is Service”.
Our services include:
- Planning, designing, implementing, and operating systems for the movement of supplies and equipment via highways and roadways
- Moving and storage of goods and supplies
- Location modeling
- Transportation system development and management
- Carrier management and routing, freight forwarding, courier services, shuttle services
- Facilitating customs processing
- Equipment procurement and rental and /or lease
Our staff brings to you over 60 + years of experience in transportation solutions.
Give us a try, and you will be satisfied with our service.